Trademark & Brand Guidelines
You may use Baüne trademarks in text solely to refer to and/or link to Baüne’s products and services and in accordance with the terms of these Guidelines.
You may not:
- use our logos, logotypes, icons, trade dress or other elements of packaging, websites or materials unless specifically permitted under these Guidelines or other applicable guidelines;
- use the trademarks in the name of your business, product, service, app, domain name, social media account, or other offering;
- use the trademarks more prominently than your product or service name;
- use the trademarks on promotional merchandise that you are selling or distributing (such as t-shirts, travel mugs, etc.);
- do or say anything or use the trademarks in a way that implies affiliation with, or sponsorship, endorsement or approval by Baüne of your products or services;
- alter, animate, or distort the trademarks or combine them with any other symbols, words, images or designs, or incorporate them into a tagline or slogan;
- use the trademarks in any way that is contrary to these Guidelines.
Your registered publisher name and everything about your service—name, logo, description, screenshots—must be unique and free of our trademarks unless (1) you’ve secured permission from Baüne or sister company through a license or equivalent (though such licenses are not generally available in this context); or (2) you’re only using a Baüne trademark (not including logos) to describe that your product is designed to work in conjunction with a Baüne product or service and as long as your app logo and/or name:
- does not suggest/give the impression your service is actually published by, affiliated with or endorsed by Baüne or any of its sister company; and
- denotes your own unique brand so as to clearly signal to users that there is no affiliation or endorsement by Baüne or the sister company.
In addition, Baüne logos cannot be used as a source identifier for your products or services icon.
Box Shots and Screenshots
Connect with us Use of Baüne Copyrighted Content
to learn how to use box shots and screenshots.
Publications, Seminars, and Conferences
You may refer to Baüne product, service, and technology names on the cover of magazines and periodicals and in the title of seminars and conferences, pursuant to the Publications, Seminars and Conferences Guidelines.
Social Media Guideline
The name of your social media account, any and all pages or communities, cannot begin with any of our trademark. In addition, our logos cannot be used in a way that might suggest affiliation with any of our organization, including, but not limited to, the account, profile, or header images. The only exceptions to these requirements are if (1) you’ve secured permission through a license or equivalent (though such licenses are not generally available in this context); or (2) you’re using one of our trademark (not including logos) to describe the purpose of your account, page, or community provided that:
- you are not suggesting affiliation with or endorsement by Baüne or any of its sister company; and,
- your account does not use the name or likeness of any prominent individuals within Baüne or sister company.
For example, you cannot name your account, page, or community “Baüne Products.” However, it would be acceptable to name your account, page, or community “Information about Baüne Products” as long as you do not use our logos or otherwise suggest any affiliation with Baüne or sister company.
Specific Brand Guidelines
In addition to the above, specific Brand Guidelines exist for certain offerings. Consult your contact to get more direction or more information.