Trademark & Brand Guidelines
Please read these terms carefully before using Baüne™ Trademarks and Logos.
Baüne™ and NÜPA™ are trademarks of BAÜNE ECOSYSTEM INC.
Baüne™ trademarks and brands are Baüne™ intellectual property and are important and valuable assets of the corporation. Trademarks must be used properly. Follow these guidelines for using Baüne® trademarks and brands properly in all communications, documents, and electronic messages.
© Baüne 2022
A. Using Baüne™ Trademarks and Logos
You may refer to Baüne™ products and services by their associated Baüne™ trademarks and service marks, so long as such references (a) are truthful, fair, and not misleading, and (b) comply with these guidelines, which may be modified by Baüne™ from time to time in Baüne™‘s sole discretion.
Note the Following Specifically guidelines:
- Use the appropriate trademark symbol and trademark acknowledgment of Baüne™ ‘s ownership of the marks and/or logos in question
- Do not incorporate Baüne™ trademarks or logos in the name of your business product, service, app, domain name, social media account, trademarks, logos, or company names.
- Do not appropriate marks or logos that are confusingly similar to Baüne™ marks and logos.
- Do not make unlicensed use of Baüne™‘s licensed logos. Third-party use of Baüne™ logos requires a license or written permission from Baüne™.
- If you are unlicensed do not do or say anything or use the trademarks in a way that implies affiliation with, sponsorship, endorsement or approval by Baüne™.
- Do not use the trademarks more prominently than your product or service name.
- Do not use the trademarks on promotional merchandise that you are selling or distributing (such as t-shirts, travel mugs, etc.).
- Do not alter, animate, or distort the trademarks or combine them with any other symbols, words, images or designs, or incorporate them into a tagline or slogan.
- Do not use any Baüne™ marketing material as your own or plagiarize our trademarks, logos and slogans. Always reference Baüne™ when sharing our content.
You may be subject to special trademark guidelines if you are a licensed partner of receive written permission from Baüne™ to use our trademarks or logos. If so, please follow the special guidelines provided to you succeeding your license agreement. If you are interested in obtaining a license to use an Baüne™ mark or logo, contact Startwith@baune.io
B. Trademarks Usage Guidelines
BAÜNE ECOSYSTEM INC and affiliated sub-brand trademarks come with specific usage guidelines, as well as the appropriate nouns to be used with each.
- Whenever the Baüne™ brand appears, the following footnote must also appear: "Baüne™ and the Baüne™ logo are trademarks of BAÜNE ECOSYSTEM INC."
- Any noun that is an approved noun for any other trademark is approved for use (e.g. Baüne™ services, Baüne™ products, Baüne™ technology, etc.).
- In addition, if " Baüne™ " is used as first part of a term that represents a Baüne product, service or program (like Baüne™, Baüne™ xGloop® connectivity ®.) the ™ symbol is also used. When Baüne™ functions as a company name in text, neither the registered trademark symbol, such as ™ nor a noun need be used.
- Baüne™ is being used as a company name when Baüne™ is used to refer specifically to the company as an entity (e.g., " Baüne™ Incorporated." or " Baüne™ announced its quarterly earnings"), and not a product or service of the company.
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate the Baüne™ trademark or trade name (e.g., " Baune-service, BNEservices. )
NÜPA™, LIPK™, xGloop™
- Whenever the (NÜPA™, LIPK™ or xGloop™) name appears, the following footnote must also appear: “(NÜPA™, LIPK™ or xGloop™) is a trademark of BAÜNE ECOSYSTEM INC."
- The NÜPA™, LIPK™ and xGloop™ trademarks should be used as an adjective and not as a noun. This means that an appropriate and approved noun must accompany the trademark (e.g.,NÜPA™ trademark). See the 'approved nouns” list of approved nouns.
- The appropriate use of trademark symbols with this trademark is as follows: e.g., LIPK™ trademark, NÜPA trademark, or xGloop™ trademark.”
- Never incorporate NÜPA™, LIPK™, and xGloop™ trademarks or any part of the trademark into third party’s company name, product brand name, or model number.
- Do not change the capitalization of sub-brand trademarks.
- Use the trademark symbol in the first appearance of the trademark in a headline, and/or the first prominent use, and first appearance in the body of text.
- Never hyphenate or abbreviate the NÜPA™,LIPK™, and xGloop™ trademarks.
NÜPA™ Approved Nouns
LIPK™ Approved Nouns
- Retail Kiosk
- Healthcare Kiosk
xGloop™ Approved Nouns
- Edge Connectivity
C. Trademark Symbols
Following are guidelines for the use of trademark symbols and acknowledgments for Baüne™ trademarks Trademark Symbols.
Note: Trademarks and logos licensed by Baüne to you may have specific requirements or other restrictions. Refer to your contract or license for specific requirements.
1. In letters, memos, press releases, white papers, advertising, slides, foils, video, and other multimedia presentations:
- Properly designate (with ™ ) all of Baüne™ trademarks at the most prominent use (usually a headline) and again on the first occurrence in copy.
2. In the case of presentation graphics:
- Trademarks should be designated with the proper trademark symbol on each page, slide, and foil.
3. In newsletters, magazines, and publications containing multiple articles:
- Properly designate (with ™ ) all of Baüne™ trademarks on the first occurrence in the Table of Contents, in headlines and on the first occurrence in EVERY article in which they are used.
4. In brochures, annual/quarterly reports, books, technical documentation, and other bound documents:
- Properly designate (with ™) all of Baüne™ trademarks on the first occurrence in the Table of Contents, in headlines, and on the first occurrence in text.
5. In all charts or graphs:
- Properly designate trademarks (with ® ), as they could be copied or pulled and used independently.
6. In all tag lines incorporating a trademark slogan:
- Always use the trademark symbol in every reference.
7. Trademark Acknowledgements:
- Properly footnote and acknowledge trademark ownership, preferably identifying Baüne™ marks as being owned by Baüne™ e.g.,[YourCompanyProduct] is a trademark of BAÜNE ECOSYSTEM INC or its Sub-brands.
D. Social Media Guideline
The name of your social media account, all pages or communities, cannot begin with any of our trademark. In addition, our logos cannot be used in a way that might suggest affiliation with any of our organization, including, but not limited to, the account, profile, or header images. The only exceptions to these requirements are if (1) you have secured permission through a license or equivalent (though such licenses are not generally available in this context); or (2) you’re using one of our trademark (not including logos) to describe the purpose of your account, page, or community provided that:
- You are not suggesting affiliation with or endorsement by Baüne™ or any of its sister company.
- Your account does not use the name or likeness of any prominent individuals within Baüne™ or sister company.
For example, you cannot name your account, page, or community “Baüne™ Products.” However, it would be acceptable to name your account, page, or community “Information about Baüne™ Products” as long as you do not use our logos or otherwise suggest any affiliation with Baüne™ or sister company.